Loading the player ...
- Offer Profile
- Jungheinrich is one of the
world’s three leading companies in the material handling equipment,
warehousing and material flow engineering sectors, as well as the European
leader in warehousing technology. Established in Hamburg, Germany, in 1953,
our company offers the full range of products and services “all around the
stacker”. Rather than taking the "one size fits all" approach, we focus on
providing the best solution for the long-term profitability of your
enterprise. Our approach to intralogistics is cross-industry and, as an
active player in developing its future, we are committed to blazing new
trails on behalf of our customers.
Fork lift trucks at a glance
- Jungheinrich offers you the right equipment for all of
your needs. Regardless of the lift height, surface or transport distance, we
have the perfect solution for all of your applications in our product
Electric low lift trucks
- Jungheinrich low lift trucks provide the perfect solution
for every transport distance. Whether it is for short distances solely with
pedestrian mode, medium distances with combined pedestrian/rider operation
or for long distances with rider operation. Capacities of 1,600 to 3,500 kg
offer cost-effective solutions for every application.
Electric stacker trucks
- Jungheinrich electric stacker trucks provide the perfect
solution for every transport distance and lift height. Whether it is for
short distances solely with pedestrian mode, medium distances with combined
pedestrian/rider operation or for long distances with rider operation.
Capacities of 1,600 to 3,000 kg and lift heights up to 5,350 mm offer
cost-effective solutions for every application.
Manual lifting trucks
- The numerous models of Jungheinrich hand pallet trucks
offer cost-effective solutions for every application. Whether it is simply a
hand pallet truck with a 2,200kg capacity, a scissor lift pallet truck or a galvanised part or fully stainless steel model that is required.
Counterbalanced fork lift trucks
- Move loads from 1 to 9 t by gas, electric or
- Store loads in racking up to 12m high with the reach
- Jungheinrich order pickers are the ergonomic way to
maximising your picks per hour.
- Jungheinrich tow tractors provide transport solutions for
the entire intralogistics chain.
High rack stackers
- The EKX, EFX and ETX series are Jungheinrich's solutions
for all high rack segments for all picking heights.
Shuttle / Pallet Carrier
- Carriers travelling independently in the racking channel
are the core of the Jungheinrich shuttle compact storage systems.
Used trucks & Rental stackers
- Are you looking for top quality at a great price? You
have just struck gold: From simple pallet trucks to numerous different
stackers, to high rack stackers, order pickers or tow tractors - you will
find a real bargain here.
- Jungheinrich’s rental fleet has over 25,000 rental
stackers throughout Europe. Whatever your requirements: our close rental
stacker network ensures the swift deployment of the perfect rental stacker
for your application. It does not matter whether you want to rent it for one
day or several years, whether you require attachments or a special
construction design for extraordinary applications. From pallet trucks to
reach stackers, for yards, warehouses and rough terrain - at Jungheinrich
you can hire the right stacker for you. Ready when you are!
Racking and warehouse equipment
- Racks are much more than just steel and iron. Shelves
are the key to optimal throughput efficiency. We can offer you this key:
Integrated warehouse planning, where the racking and the fork lift truck
work 'hand in hand' as parts within a single system. Jungheinrich can
provide you with a comprehensive range of racking and storage systems,
mezzanines and self-supporting stores (silos) for storing everything from
pallets, containers, stillages and cartons to long loads. The efficiency of
the entire material flow is optimised through our requirement-specific
design of the racking system.
- A system offering you numerous possibilities: adapted for
high throughput efficiency, user-defined access to all your items and
flexible expansion possibilities.
Small parts storage
- Locate all of your items easily and remove them swiftly
thanks to a variety of components and accessories.
Long goods storage
- Your solution for long loads of any type: ready to adapt
swiftly to any change in product range.
Storage-/order picking stages
- Additional storage space without needing to change the
building fabric: Get optimal usage from your ceiling heights.
- Nobody knows our fork lift trucks as well as we do.
For this reason, we have made the combined experience and expertise in the
communication between trucks and the IT host system our core task. Our
continuous, market-oriented developments in the field of logistics software,
based on the most innovative intralogistic trends, guarantee that all of
your future intralogistic requirements will always be met.
Warehouse Management System
- Jungheinrich WMS combines the advantages of standard
warehouse management software with the flexibility of custom software.
Truck guidance system
- Sophisticated algorithms control your fleet, exploit
previously unused potential and optimise your internal logistics.
- Our in-house middleware enables simple integration of
solutions into your existing IT system.
Fleet Management Software ISM
- With our Fleet Management Software ISM, you get an
overview of your stacker fleet - regardles of size or complexity.
Automatic industrial trucks
- Increasingly low order quantities and shorter order
cycles and delivery times make speed and safety a crucial factor for the
success of your material flow. Speed and security can only be achieved by
adapting storage and handling equipment and warehouse processes. As a
result, the range of available technology is vast. Jungheinrich offers a
wide range of storage and conveyor systems, plus the expertise to analyse
current processes, identify potential and to define optimal strategies for
future requirements, according to your individual needs.
Rack operating equipment
- The heart of any plant: a perfectly balanced total system
for all your applications - efficient, accurate, custom-made.
Automatic high-rack stackers
- Flexibility despite automation: By changing between
manual, semiautomatic or automatic mode, you are equipped for every
Driverless transport systems
- Safe, punctual and with precision to the millimeter: Our
Auto Pallet Mover, based on our proven production vehicles, manages all of
Materials handling system
- You decide: the best way to ensure the most efficient and
safe transport of goods and material.
- Real-time data processing and a mobile link to your
employees in the warehouse make it possible to significantly increase
performance, efficiency and quality. Using radio data systems can
significantly reduce costs and allow flexible responses to changes in order
priorities. Our employees plan and integrate complex radio data
infrastructures for you (WLAN, radio data terminals, tracking technologies,
label printers etc.), guaranteeing a reliable, fail-safe process.
Radio data transmission terminals
- Intuitive use, thanks to a touchscreen, enables flexible
application possibilities for all of your stackers.
- Map every single interaction with your goods and control
your entire workflow in the warehouse in real-time.
- High-performance scanners, integrated perfectly, work
seamlessly with other networks and information systems
Contact system components
- Do you need any more information about our system
components? Just get in contact with us.
- In addition to first-rate fork lift trucks, Jungheinrich
also provides first-rate customer service for your vehicles. We offer a
variety of services, all of which can be flexibly adapted to suit your
individual needs and ensure the safety of your investment. Benefit from the
manufacturer’s expertise using, for example, our full-service agreements or
individually customised maintenance intervals.
Analysis and optimization
- Jungheinrich offers a wide range of consultancy services
and application solutions. This allows you to cope with any future change in
the market and the resulting challenges in the areas of intralogistics and
material flow. From analysing and optimising your current fleet to planning
a new project, we offer you the most cost-effective support, regardless of
the degree of automation. Additionally, we guarantee a customised solution
for your material flow.
- Have you chosen a product from Jungheinrich? We have the
perfect financial solution for you: You may have noticed that we have a vast
range of products at Jungheinrich. The same applies for our financial
solutions. They allow you to take advantage of a flexible contract design,
wherever you are in the world–.
- We devote ourselves to your individual requirements,
from the initial analysis of your existing system to the design of an
optimal 'new system’ to implementation and successful changeover. We always
finds the right solution for you. A competitive edge is only possible with a
logistics system that has been perfectly integrated into your business
procedures. We have taken our core competency in the field of truck
manufacturing and expanded it to create an excellent product portfolio - the
aim: To optimise the process flow for semi- and fully automatic storage
facilities and to ensure it is as efficient as possible.
- We offer you a complete logistics solution, from the
initial planning stages to turnkey implementation worldwide to the
- Using our experience, we ensure transparency and process
improvement for your in-house material flow concepts.
- Using professional techniques, we design manual, semi-
and fully automatic process flows.
- We create a personal logistics solution - turnkey of
course - for you with outstanding quality.
- Using our expertise, we combine all of the trades and
interfaces for your projects under one roof.
Maintenance and service
- Our trained experts guarantee you reliable processes and
- We ensure that the central and labour-intensive
process for consolidating articles and jobs is faster and safer. To do this,
we offer manual, semi automatic or automatic storage systems, all from a
single source - from the initial idea of our part-/automatic series trucks
to the turnkey realised complete storage system. We control your complete
material flow process.
Automatic pallet warehouse
- We control your pallet flows with the greatest efficiency
and very high storage density.
Automatic small parts warehouse
- We plan and design the storage options for your small
load carriers’ incoming and outgoing warehouse activity.
Automatic narrow-aisle warehouse
- Automatic space utilisation thanks to your fully
automatic high racking storage system.
Compact Storage Shuttle System
- Independent fork carriages support you during semi
automatic pallet storage.
Mobile racking system
- Perfectly integrated, this system can save your warehouse
up to 30%.
- Pinpoint, automatic approach of the destination as
well as order picking along the fastest route: We simplify your
intralogistic processes using various systems. With each system, we always
have the same objective - making the work processes in your warehouse
faster, safer and more comfortable. Do you want shorter journeys, reliable
identification and intelligent, voice-controlled order picking? As always,
we will take on your tasks: We have the perfect solution for optimising your
Warehouse navigation/narrow aisles
- Increase efficiency by up to 25 per cent and and cut out
the need for additional search and adjustment runs.
Warehouse navigation/wide aisles
- Route guidance and semi automatic lift-height positioning
ensure that the journey to your goods is as fast as possible.
RFID goods identification
- This ensures that pallet registration works properly,
processes are safe and that the highest possible performance is achieved.
- This keeps your hands and your eyes free, allowing for
both swift orientation as well as flexible handling of goods.