Pepperl+Fuchs designs, produces and distributes electronic sensors and components for the global Automation market. Continuous innovation, enduring quality, and steady growth guarantees continued success.
The Factory Automation Division is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of industrial inductive, photoelectric and ultrasonic sensors. Complementing this line of mostly binary sensors, we also offer complex sensors, identification and communication systems.
The Process Automation Division is the market leader for intrinsically safe components and intrinsically safe decentralized peripherals. Our products easily connect with Fieldbus Components and allow the simple design of Fieldbus Topology.
- Calibrating instrument and system
- Code reading system
- Identification systems
- Inductive linear measurement system
- Inductive measuring system
- Inductive proximity sensor system
- Logic control unit
- Photoelectric sensor
- Photoelectric sensor system
- Position encoding system
- Proximity switch
- Rotary encoder
- Sensors: Capacitive proximity sensor
- Sensors: Ultrasonic sensor
- Ultrasonic measuring system